Sunday, February 14, 2010

What to think?

So, on Yahoo Sports this morning I saw an artical about one of the Olympic skaters, Johnny Weir, having to live in the Olympic village because of "anti-fur" activists' threats. Apparently, his skating customes use fur, such as fox fur. He's run into trouble for it before but I'm assuming that the pressure was just too much this time. Weir is known for his "flamboyant" customes. Now, I'm all animal right and everything but these people must have really shaken him up which is just cruel. He was planning on staying at a hotel but opted for the Olympic village, that has better security, instead. Animal rights aside, what about human rights?
Although, I am concerned with these people threatening Weir, I do hope that he stops wearing animal fur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment