Thursday, September 2, 2010

Walking?

Wow, I actually enjoyed walking today. I went to Doylestown with my mom. While she was getting her teeth pulled I wanted to do something so I walked to a cheese place I wanted to try. Of course it was closed. Walked over to favorite bagel place. Close. 'What now?' I thought. 'I'll walk to the library!' It was a nice walk took me probably 15 minutes. By the time I go in my mom calls that she's done, or rather mumbles to me that she's done. After a few calls she picked me up but I actually wanted to walk back.
Being interested in how far I walked I went onto yahoo maps and found it was only .42 miles! I nearly died. I was hoping for more in the 1 mile range. I'm thinking about getting my bike fixed up so I can go pretty much no where faster.
That's one thing I like about the city. You have a wider selection of destinations.

1 comments:

Jenna said...

I have that problem too. I take a walk, look it up and say "That was only 1/2 a mile!"

Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment