Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Great Soda Challenge: Update #4 and Conclusion

Week four as ended and so has my challenge. I drank my first can of soda in a month yesterday. It actually turned my stomach sour so I can't fathom ever drinking it again. However, I may take another stab at making my own to be more like a dessert instead of an all day drink. It contains way less sugar than the commercial stuff and I have a book that tells you have to make all natural soda as well.
So what's my next challenge? Candy bars. I love candy bars. Will I have enough will power to quit these as well? Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel, could you let us know what book you have with soda recipes? That sounds like something I would be very interested in. I hate how hard/expensive it is to find soda that's not full of HFCS.

Rachel B. said...

It's called Homemade Root Beer, Soda, & Pop by Stephen Cresswell.

Post a Comment