Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Best Christmas

I personally felt that this was the best Christmas in years. I got a lot of things that I wanted including my family together for dinner.
Last night I got my biggest and best present, a new Brother sewing machine which I've taken the liberty of naming Martha. I can't wait to get on her and sew some long awaited items, such as my fleece throw and apron. Everything that I got was very useful; a frost cover for my car's windshield, cute notecards, soap, a usable bag, s really nice smelling hand car kit, and some money which I've already invested half in a electric blanket and the other half is to join weight watchers. I truly do appreciate the smaller more thoughtful gifts then money.
So Merry Christmas everyone! Tomorrow I'm thinking about hosting another small giveaway since the other was a dud, but I'll have to see what I can dig out.

1 comments:

Troy Mayfield said...

Rachel, I am in for the give-away! Sorry the last one didn't work for you.

Post a Comment